TABLESCAPES

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CHIC FALL TABLESCAPE



Hi everyone!Thanks for coming by to see my first post about decorating a table.
There is something about bringing your creative out on a table that makes it one of the most fun areas to decorate.The space is limited but the possibilities are endless. I was trying to create a fall tablescape with some chic elements by putting a black color on it.I love the reds and oranges and all the color fall has to offer,but for my fall table i wanted to focus on mixing black and yellow.I used black placemats so they can be mixed across multiple seasons and occasions.I decided to use yellow mums,I love these fall flowers,they are in different colors and they are all beautiful.because the yellow is a fall and modern color i mixed them to reach this chic and fall look.Below are shots of this table.













Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment