SILVER WINTER TABLE

    Today I'll be showing you a winter black and silver holiday tablescape. What i love about this table is that you can use this theme for a winter tablescape and New Year's as well, since it's neutral and more winter focused.





My inspiration for my silver and black table were these DIY metallic gift boxes,if you doesn't have any decoration for your table use empty boxes by covering them with festive holiday gift wrap and bows.Put them down the center of your tablescape and that's it.




For more festive look i wrapped the box with black sateen track and a metallic bulb on top.


  

The chargers are silver and the dinner napkins are also silver bundled with icy snowflake napkin ring.Let your New Year's Eve table glisten with some metallic bulbs.





I love dressing our chandelier. I think it makes a big statement. For this table i wanted to embrace white snowflakes.














Thank you so much for stopping by today. I also hope you found some inspiration to use for a tablescape in you home for New Year's Eve.

Comments

Popular Posts