FALL BRUNCH

                                                               
   Hello Fall......I had a very long rest from my blogging this summer.U didn't heard from me for about two months.I traveled with my family ,I had a good rest and enjoyed the last months from my maternity leave with my boy. Now I'm back to work and my other 3 year old boy started the kinder garden. The first days are not going so well but we celebrated anyhow the first day with a brunch at our small balcony. We use the last few days with sun to seat outside . 
                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                We had a Pear theme .Green and yellow pear runner like this one really do make a beautiful statement.I used a round woven place mats topped with a glass plates and small white bowls  for the pears.                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                           It's an playful look.But at the same time ,it's definitely got a romantic touch to it as well.
  





Comments

  1. What a stunning table, I am seriously in love with the texture you did. Thanks for sharing this at the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party. Have a great day.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts